The oasisppd.com Web site ("Site") is managed by the Oasis Enterprises LLC (OE). By using this Site, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions (notices and disclaimers of liabilities) set forth below.
[Notices and Disclaimers of liabilities]
The information ("Materials") provided on this Site is operated and managed by OE.
- OE grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display this Site and the materials thereon for your personal and non-commercial use only. No Materials provided on this Site may be used for public or commercial purposes without due authorization by OE.
- Although OE makes an effort to make the various Materials provided through this Site most up to date and accurate, OE does not warrant the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of the Materials. The use of this Site is at the sole responsibility and discretion of the user, and OE is not liable for any damages that may arise out of the use of this Site.
- Although OE makes an effort for the complete operation of this Site, OE is not liable for any damages resulting from the interruption or discontinuation of this Site.
- OE is not liable for any damages resulting from the use of any Materials, programs or data related to this Site.
- The users shall indemnify OE from any issues/risks arising as a result of misusing any details in the website that may hold OE responsible under the Confidentiality and Privity Clauses bound by OE within any Contract Agreement with its Client.
- OE reserves its right to exercise appropriate changes, alterations and any like changes in the website, on its sole discretion at any given point of time without any further notice and all users are hereby acknowledging this fact in the process of accessing the website.
- OE highly recommends its users to contact its Sales Team for providing any clarifications or detailed particulars on expert solutions pertaining to the disciplines enlisted in the website to ensure optimization.
- OE reserves the copyright of all data including photographs in the Project Portfolio sections and any misuse of such information shall be at the sole discretion of the user.